Saturday, January 14, 2012

Population growth impacts

How does a changing population affect the world?
(increase)

-growth of urban areas
-increased price of land
-mixed landuse
-increasing demand for housing
-growth of industries
-development of transport systems
-increasing demand for recreational spaces
-growth of agriculture
-limited supply of fresh water
-change in lifestyle

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-effects-of-population-growth.htm
The effects of population growth are varied and vast. While population growth, of any species, may be beneficial to a certain extent, there may come a time when the number in the population exceeds the natural resources available to sustain it. This is referred to as overpopulation. The consequences of such an event are severe and major.

The population growth of any animal, if left uncontrolled can become burdensome. Farmers have noted, for many centuries, what the effects of an uncontrolled predator population can do to livestock. Once their natural prey run out, or are harder to find, the predators may turn to domesticated animals, despite the risks. This can cause a severe hardship on any family depending on those animals for survival.

However, when most think of a growing population, they do not think of other animals. The prime fear in most people's minds is the population growth of their own species. As humans leave a much larger footprint on the environment than any other creature, uncontrolled overgrowth can be especially devastating.

First, as the population grows the opportunities for quality, available housing may become an issue. More people crowded into less space is not a good combination in any locality. As space is taken up, it becomes more valuable. Eventually, it begins to affect to poorest in the area. In the long run the effect of population growth may be substandard housing or homelessness.

5 Comments:

At October 21, 2017 at 1:52 AM , Blogger writing tips said...

Awesome! Education is the extreme motivation that open the new doors of data and material. So we always need to study around the things and the new part of educations with that we are not mindful.
dissertation Writing Service

 
At November 28, 2017 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It is of awesome significance to our nation by and large, and particularly to our exploring and whaling interests, that the Pacific Coast and, academic writing services uk in fact, ought to quickly be topped off by a tough and enthusiastic populace. The energy of populace is uncertainly more prominent than the power in the earth to create subsistence for man. That updates we aggregated for understanding your articles and assignments. wonderful for sharing, much valued.

 
At March 17, 2018 at 5:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW I BECAME A VICTOR AFTER SO MANY FAILED ATTEMPT OF GETTING A LOAN.

I feel so blessed and fulfilled. I've been reluctant in applying for a loan i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got a loan from Progresive Loan INC. & we both confirmed it and i also went ahead to apply, today am a proud owner of my company and making money for my family and a happy mom. Well i'm Annie Joe by name from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. As a single mom with three kids it was hard to get a job that could take care of me and my kids and I had so much bills to pay and to make it worst I had bad credit so i couldn't obtain a loan from any bank. I had an ideal to start a business as an hair stylist but had no capital to start, Tried all type of banks but didn't work out until I was referred by my co-worker to a godsent lender advertising to give a loan at 2% interest rate. I sent them a mail using their official email address (progresiveloan@yahoo.com) and I got a reply immediately and my loan was approved, and I was directed to the Bank site where I withdrawed my loan directly to my account. To cut the story short am proud of my hair stylist company and promise to testify to the world how my life was transformed.. If you are in need of any kind of loan, i advise you contact Progresive Loan INC and be financially lifted Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565



 
At October 18, 2019 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Affordable Cost said...

compare brokerage plans
best online discount brokers in india
list of discount brokers in india
best online discount brokers in india
best stock brokers in delhi
best stock broker in india 2020
zero brokerage trading account in india
lowest brokerage charges in option trading
zerodha brokerage charges

 
At October 5, 2021 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Mrs. Carolin Glowski said...


HELLO GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home